It is with great sadness that SOS say goodbye to two wonderful foot care nurses as well as the Foot Care Program. This program was offered in Napanee, Amherstview and Centreville with no ministry funding for the past eight years. We are currently in discussions with the Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) to determine how we might go forward regarding foot care. Unfortunately, negotiations take time. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, but we are determined to resolve this. Please see a list a clinics that may be available to you.
- Napanee Community Health Centre 613-354-8937 by doctors referral only
- Community Care for South Hasting
- Belleville 613-969-1719
- Deseronto 613-396-6591
- Prince Edward County – 613-476-7493
- BioPad Foot Care – Belleville 613-968-9114
- Belleville Foot and Ankle – 613-962-8787
- Quarry Foot Care clinic – 613-541-0270
- The Kingston Foot and Ankle clinic – 613-634-1707
- Portsmouth Medical Foot Care clinic – 613-546-2321
Barb is moving on to a “new calling” in her career. She has been a dedicated member of our team since 2011.
Susan has decided to retire her instruments and enjoy full retirement. Susan was the Amherstview and Centreville clinic, Foot Care Nurse. Congratulation on your retirement!