The Board of Directors set policy and guide the management of the affairs of Seniors Outreach Services
- The Board consists of a maximum of fourteen Directors.
- The Election of Board Members shall occur at each Annual General Meeting of the members.
- Directors shall serve for a two-year term, not to exceed ten (10) consecutive years of service.
- The terms of Directors shall be staggered with one half of the elected Directors being elected each year.
- Initial Board Members shall serve staggered terms of one or two years.
- Each Director shall hold office until the Annual General Meeting when his/her term expires and until his/her successor has been qualified and elected.
- A Board member must
- be 18 years of age or over;
- A Member of Seniors Outreach Services
- Consent to act as Director;
- Be present at the Board meeting when elected or appointed and agree to act as Director;
If you are interested in becoming a director of the Board please fill out the application:
2017-2018 Board of Directors
Chair – Chris Seeley
Treasurer – Barb Witheridge
Secretary – Vacant
Members at Large
Fundraising Chair – Janine Murray
Marketing & Sponsorship Chair – Shirley Boston
Programs & Quality – Dawn Black