Trained professional Personal Support Workers come into your home and assist. This program provides a temporary break for caregivers from the stress and ongoing responsibility associated with caring for a loved one. The Caregiver Relief Program is a dependable in-home offering delivered by professional Personnel Support Workers trained to provide personal care, social interaction, meal preparation and more.
Professional Personal Support Workers are…
- Compassionate and dependable individuals with a genuine respect and knowledge of seniors.
- L & A SOS hires certified Personal Support Workers with current CPR and First Aid Certifications.
Assisting with Personal Care
Bathing, showering, bed baths, sponge baths, peri-care, washing hair, shaving with electric razor or safety razor, toileting assisting with dressing and walking or light exercise.
Shopping, laundry, meal preparation and changing linen.
Benefits of our Caregiving Service
- Help maintain an individual’s independent.
- Help promote positive self awareness
- Reinforce social skills and social contact.
Home Alone PDF – Is your loved one okay to leave home or to continue to live on their own? Click here to learn more about making this critical decision