Affordable and reliable transportation is a necessity for our senior population and we service Greater Napanee, and local communities such as Bath, Tamworth, and Odessa.
Drives to Medical Appointments
- Volunteer drivers escort seniors to medical (doctors, dentists, eye, etc.) appointments for a fee. Fees may vary based upon destination.
- Volunteers are screened for driving abilities and trained in aiding seniors.
- Call at least 2 to 3 days in advance to book a driver.
- Cost of the trip and any parking expenses are paid directly to the volunteer driver by the client on that day.
Wheelchair Accessible Van
L&A Seniors Outreach Services owns a wheelchair accessible van which is used for L&A SOS programs and activities. The van can carry up to 8 passengers and 2 wheelchairs at one time.
- a fee is charged for the van (fees vary depending on the destination).
- the van can only be used with the support of the L&A SOS volunteer drivers.
- use of the van needs to be booked well in advance to ensure its availability.
Seniors’ Town Bus
- Makes four loops through Napanee, transporting seniors to scheduled stops on Tuesdays & Fridays.
- No fee for clients
Sponsors of Seniors’ Town Bus
- Jubilee Apt.
- Lifeline Emergency Response
- Rotary Club
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Call for schedule information or